BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Pink Lady

I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off...but somehow I've survived and am about to embark on a very much needed vacation to Disney World. YEAH! But before I do...must share. I may have mentioned I am donating some robots to an auction that is coming up. I also decided to donate a painting. Funny thing is I didn't have a finished painting that I was ready to part with (or an unfinished painting I'd be willing to part with). Midweek I realized...they were due today, Friday. And I hadn't even started on the robots or anything. Yeah. Panic. I somehow scrounged some creative energy together and got the robots done. The painting took around three hours over the course of two nights. I am amazed at how fast it got done and how much I like it. So much so that I don't want to give her up. But...I made a commitment. So I will just have to take some nice photos of her before she goes. She is called 'The Pink Lady.' And I adore her. I also feel like I finally figured out my painting style in the process. So she and I are good friends. What do you think? She is unfinished in this photo. I will post more when I take them of the finished product.
Okay. Off to Disney World! Well...in a few hours.

1 comments:

daringliontamer213 said...

the pink lady is probably the most beautiful <3