BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How I Love Letters

I received my first letter from my deployed husband today. We've talked on the phone and emailed...but it was my first REAL PAPER HAND WRITTEN letter from him. And it felt awesome to see his handwriting again.
My ingenious mother (because she really is ingenious) came up with the most awesome idea/project for the Deployment Chain. After making it, I thought "I love this! I don't want to just throw it away when it's over!" So I was trying to think of something to do with the pieces of paper. My mom suggested saving the pieces of paper and putting the date on each one! Then I could make a collage box to keep all our letters in and cover it with all the days I waited for him to come home. I really dig that idea. So...that's what I'm gunna do. Deal.

0 comments: